|Error Codes||0X0000007f 0X0000000d|
|Recommended||Download 0X0000007f 0X0000000d Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0X0000007f 0X0000000d Error Again? What Happened?
0X0000007f 0X0000000d, this error code every time it pop up and froze my system. Sometimes this error: msasn1(2).dll is corrupted comes together with that error. Any connections? my computer has always been good. what should I do?
- Lulu Knicely
An error has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your system. The error seems to be caused by 0X0000007f 0X0000000d.
"The MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0X0000007f 0X0000000d. This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred." came up.
How to Fix 0X0000007f 0X0000000d Error?
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should enable you to delete the files from step 4.
- At the time the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Windows Trouble Shooter to Fix Error 0X0000007f 0X0000000d
- Long press Win & X button
- In the search dialog box write the following: "troubleshooting" without the quotes.
- Left click or tap on the "Troubleshooting" feature after the search has finished.
- In the upper left side of the window left click or tap on the "View All" option.
- Now find and left click or tap on the "Windows Update troubleshooter" feature.
- From here you only need to follow the instructions on the screen and finish the troubleshooting process.
- After you are done with the troubleshooting process reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
- Check again if you still get the error 0X0000007f 0X0000000d.
Still can't Fix Error 0X0000007f 0X0000000d?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
What People Say: (About 0X0000007f 0X0000000d)
I got a 0X0000007f 0X0000000d error for nearly one month and tried many methods to fix it with no luck! Before reading your guide, I didn't know there are so many possible causes to this kind of error. You guys are really helpful! Thank you!
by Carmen Hughes Dec.19th
Related: How to Fix Error 0x000225?,Troubleshooter of Error: 0x3eb Netsetup.log,Error Message 0x643 Windows Updates Fix it,How to Fix Error 0xc00d36c4 Xbox?,Error Code Fehler 0x8004ff01 Fixer,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: How Can I Fix - 0x0fbbf9b3?,Tech Support: 0x0a0,User Guide to: 0X09,Troubleshoot: 0x00000139,[Answered] 0 80004005,emails will not open or delete, say's loading but will not work,Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder,Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems,Embedded Excel 2007 worksheet in Word 2007 - Errors when working with the worksheet,Embedded Word document displays multiple columns