|Recommended||Download 0x0000009C Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x0000009C Error Again? What Happened?
0x0000009C, popped up when I was tring to open a movie. And always this error: 0x800704DD 0x90016 Windows 10 comes together with that error message. Is there any connection between them my computer has always been good. what's wrong?
- Vanessa Grider
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your system. The problem seems to be caused by 0x0000009C.
Your computer periodically "lock up" for a few seconds at a time.
What You Can Do with Error 0x0000009C
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Perfect one. Which may ultimately Solve 0x0000009C problem in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Try and wait to see if you still get the same error 0x0000009C in your Windows.
Note: You would possibly be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!
Windows Trouble Shooter to Fix Error 0x0000009C
- Long press Win & X button
- In the search dialog box write the following: "troubleshooting" without the quotes.
- Left click or tap on the "Troubleshooting" feature after the search has finished.
- In the upper left side of the window left click or tap on the "View All" option.
- Now find and left click or tap on the "Windows Update troubleshooter" feature.
- From here you only need to follow the instructions on the screen and finish the troubleshooting process.
- After you are done with the troubleshooting process reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
- Check again if you still get the error 0x0000009C.
Still can't Fix Error 0x0000009C?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
What People Say: (About 0x0000009C)
Me salia un error de 0x0000009C durante casi un mes e intentado muchos métodos para solucionarlo sin suerte! Antes de leer a tu guía, no sé que hay muchas causas posibles para este tipo de error. Ustedes son realmente útiles! ¡Gracias!
by Bessie Ramsey Feb.2nd
Related: How to Fix Error 0x000225?,Troubleshooter of Error: 0x3eb Netsetup.log,Error Message 0x643 Windows Updates Fix it,How to Fix Error 0xc00d36c4 Xbox?,Error Code Fehler 0x8004ff01 Fixer,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Troubleshooting: 0X00008086 0X00000000 0X0 Error,Solution to Error: 0X00000f4 0X700000003,[Answered] 0x000000f6,0X00000d Tech Support,0x00111180,emails will not open or delete, say's loading but will not work,Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder,Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems,Embedded Excel 2007 worksheet in Word 2007 - Errors when working with the worksheet,Embedded Word document displays multiple columns