No Hybrid Sleep: "The hypervisor does not support this standby state."
Windows 8.1 x64, latest updates. The option for Hybrid Sleep in the power How Do I Know What Programmes And Services Should Automatically Run On Start Up control panel has disappeared. Furthermore:
The following sleep states are available on this system:
Standby (S1 S3)
The following sleep states are not available on this system:
The hypervisor does not support this standby state.
This is a development workstation, and I've had Hyper-V installed since the system was originally installed. I'm fairly sure Hybrid Sleep used to work, but at Unable To Perform Windows Backup, Error Message: Windows Backup Was Not Configured. some point in the recent past it stopped working. I only noticed because we had a power VSS Keeps Switching Itself Back To "manual" outage
and my sleeping system did not un-hibernate itself back to my working Mesothelioma Patients Find Treatment From Skin Cancer Cream session :-(
What I'd like to know is whether this is by design, and Hyper-V + Hybrid Sleep are simply incompatible, or whether there's something I can do to get Hybrid Sleep back (short of uninstalling Hyper-V, which I need).
Anwsers to the Problem No Hybrid Sleep: "The hypervisor does not support this standby state."
Sorry for the delay in my response.
As you have issue issues with Hyper-V, please Word 2007 Line Wrap Problem When Word Has No Spaces contact the registry fixer free TechNet support they would be how to fix itunes error 3004 able to help you better.
Please post Free Computer Error Fixer your question in the TechNet Windows 8 virtualization forum.
Use the Sfc tool to repair - No Hybrid Sleep: "The hypervisor does not support this standby state."
sfc is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in How Can You Fix Yourself Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For instance, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
If You are Running Windows 8.1 or Windows 8
- Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search. Type Command Prompt in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
For Windows 7, Windows 10, or Windows Vista
- To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or press Allow.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
- sfc /scannow
- The sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\System32\dllcache.
- The %WinDir% placeholder represents the Windows operating system folder. For example, C:\Windows.
- Attention: Do not close this Command Prompt window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
- This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.
Reinstall your Operating System
The ultimate solution for error: No Hybrid Sleep: "The hypervisor does not support this standby state." is to reinstall I Can Fix Any Pool Windows. This removes all unwanted application that is causing problems, erases adware and other malware, clears out junk files and so on.
A Windows disc is needed for old versions of Windows, but Windows 8 has a built in Refresh option that makes the job easy. Bring up the Charms bar on the right side of the screen and click Settings, Change PC settings. Click Update and recovery, then Recovery. Under Refresh your PC without affecting your files, click How To Increase Keyboard Response Time? (the Actual Time Takes From Pressing To It Respond, Not The Repeat Rate Thing) Get started.
Personal files - photos, music and documents - are kept, so it isn't a complete refresh, but it's may be enough for most people. A more powerful option is Remove everything and reinstall Windows. Copy files you want to keep to a USB disk before starting though.
- Milo Forgione. Dec.23rd
Another Safe way to Fix the problem: No Hybrid Sleep: "The hypervisor does not support this standby state.":Click here to download the registry repair application .
How to Fix No Hybrid Sleep: "The hypervisor does not support this standby state." with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to how to fix dns error be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.