Monday, April 18, 2016

After the last Windows (4/27/11) update my homegroup no longer works

After the last Windows (4/27/11) update my homegroup no longer works

Original title: HomeGroup Failure after Windows Update
After the last Windows (4/27/11) update my homegroup no longer works.  What happened?

Anwsers to the Problem After the last Windows (4/27/11) update my homegroup no longer works

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

I hve Windows 7 Professional Version 6.1 Build7601: Service Pack 1 on both machines.
The homegroup troubleshooter did several things, but that did not help.
What did work was removing one of the machines from the network for several hours and then reconnecting to the network.  Not sure why?

Make Sure that your System Meets the System Requirements

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After the last Windows (4/27/11) update my homegroup no longer works:

How to Fix After the last Windows (4/27/11) update my homegroup no longer works with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can I Fix - aim won't start up__?,Troubleshooter of Error: al iniciar me sale otro escritorio,[Solved] after openinig ie9 cannot view msn photos & text,How Can I Fix - Al querer contestar un correo, Outlook no me deja, se queda la pantalla en blanco?,Troubleshooter of Error: After Windows 2000 and Excel, I am now using Office 2007, and can't figure out how to \"fill down\" or \"fill right\", or the old simple \"copy\" and \"paste\". I can't find these in any of the pull down menus.,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment