Monday, April 18, 2016

Solution to Error: After running sysem restore my PC running windows 7 Home Premium fails to restart and on manually restarting tells me the restore has failed error code Ox80070005

After running sysem restore my PC running windows 7 Home Premium fails to restart and on manually restarting tells me the restore has failed error code Ox80070005

I have had this problem for some months now, and have so far managed to get around not being able to use System Restore.
 
After I have run system restore, and the machine has failed to restart, and on manually restarting it by turning the power button off, and then restarting, I get the following Error:-
 
System restore
 
X  System restore did not complete successfully.
your computer's system files and settings were no changed.
 
Details:
System Restore could not access a file.
this is probably because an Anti-Virus program is running on the Computer.
Temprorarily disable youe ASnti-virus program and retry System Restore.
An unspecified error occurred during System Restore (Ox80070005)
 
You can try system restore again and choose a different restore point.
If you continue to see this error, you can try an advanced recovery method.
For more information, see What is Recovery?
 
 
My problem is that the Antivirus program that I have running as part of (Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security) does not give me any way that I can turn it off for a period.
 
I also have a problem if a program advises that it needs to shut down and restart after an upgrade.
That also freezes when the machine should restart automatically.
I possible think that some setting has been altered, but cannot find which it is.  I have
tried resetting the BIOS to its standard settings.
Also I have looked through other system menus, and rest them to windows recommended settings.
Nothing seems to correct this error.
 
I have thought about doing a clean install of the Window 7.
This was after I tried a windows repair settings from the original Windows disk, but am reluctant to take this path, as it takes so long to reinstall all the programs I have loaded.
 
I would appreciate any help concerning this iritating problem.
 
Thanks!

Solutions to the Problem After running sysem restore my PC running windows 7 Home Premium fails to restart and on manually restarting tells me the restore has failed error code Ox80070005

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:

  1. Click Start.
  2. Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
  3. The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
  4. Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
  5. "Sfc /scannow"

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After running sysem restore my PC running windows 7 Home Premium fails to restart and on manually restarting tells me the restore has failed error code Ox80070005:

How to Fix After running sysem restore my PC running windows 7 Home Premium fails to restart and on manually restarting tells me the restore has failed error code Ox80070005 with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Solution to Error: After installing Windows 8.1 Update 1(KB2919355), explorer keeps crashing,Fast Solution to Problem: Aligning Metro Tiles in a Single File column?,Troubleshoot:After update to Windows 8, unable to use Citrix XenApp Error,How to Resolve - After Spacing proble in word 2010 new document?,ako odstránit staršiu verziu programu samsung pc studio Tech Support,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment