After installing Windows updates, the Computer crashed.
Original title: My conputer crash dump
Can anyone help me tofix this problem？
This just happened after the window installing update and it crash when i was playing League of Legends
Anwsers to the Problem After installing Windows updates, the Computer crashed.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix After installing Windows updates, the Computer crashed.
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After installing Windows updates, the Computer crashed.:
How to Fix After installing Windows updates, the Computer crashed. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: ALI Audio Accelerator WDM Driver needed for intergraded laptop system for windows 7 upgrade [Anwsered],[Solution] After reinstall, my windows seems to periodically freeze and unfreeze,How to Fix - After purging my Outlook Express Inbox of old messages, I am unable to receive or send messages. I have Windows XP and ATT Uverse is my server. Error Number: 0x800C0133. Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78?,[Solved] After upgrading to win 8.1 winpk filter error,How Can I Fix - after my PC has been on for a while the picture goes black an shut's down. the power is still on. i have to turn off power an turn back on?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?