Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: All of my documents, photos, Quicken files and internet cookies are going into a folder in my Music Library.

All of my documents, photos, Quicken files and internet cookies are going into a folder in my Music Library.

It's like a backup of everything on my computer is going into this folder, except if I delete anything it also deletes it from document file or Quicken.  I changed Norton to backup to disks instead of C but that didn't help.  I did a restore back to before
this started and that didn't help.

Solutions to the Problem All of my documents, photos, Quicken files and internet cookies are going into a folder in my Music Library.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve All of my documents, photos, Quicken files and internet cookies are going into a folder in my Music Library. in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Reboot your Windows & see if error All of my documents, photos, Quicken files and internet cookies are going into a folder in my Music Library. still comes up.

Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All of my documents, photos, Quicken files and internet cookies are going into a folder in my Music Library.:

How to Fix All of my documents, photos, Quicken files and internet cookies are going into a folder in my Music Library. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related:
Read More: [Solution] all my old 2010 office works documents have been move to DOCX files. How do I retrieve them,Troubleshoot:All my desktop icons have changed, unable to open files Error,Troubleshooting:All MSN Favorities disappeared after a recent sign-in Error,[Solution] All my gb is in data:f?,Troubleshoot:All my programs open with Windows Media Player. How do I get them back to their opriginal state?,After installing Internet Explorer 9, FDM does not run.,After installing NetZero PC Tune-Up CD I am unable to open Word 2010. The first time the screen said I needed to put in my Product Key, said it wasn't a valid Key, now it won't even open. Help!,After installing Internet Explorer 9, getting This window might be busy warning message,all downloaded programs say *.exe is not a valid Win32 application.,All emails disappeared from Outlook 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment