After MSN Explorer Upgrade, my stored messages ARE GONE?
I just up-graded my (Was Forced to by Microsoft), MSN E-MaIl to Ver.
10.50.0019.1000, and now all my stored e-mail messages, on my conputer's hard drive are Gone?
Did your stupid software erase them, or are they still there, but without the data as to where they are, I can't find them of use them now??
My MSN Explorer have been working just fine now, for 10 to 15 years, without a compromise to security, or my passwords, but now Microsoft has FORCED ME TO HAVE TO LOG IN MANUALLY, EACH AND EVERY TIME, THAT I USE E-MAIL, JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE POWER,
AND THE ARROGANCE, TO DO IT, AND THEY CAN FORCE US ALL TO DO WHAT EVER THEY CONSIDER TO BE "BEST FOR US", OR MAYBE THEMSELVES, AND THEY DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHEST CARE, OR CONCERN, WHO THEY HURT, OR INCONVIENENCE, JUST AS LONG THEY CAN CONTROL US ALL, IN EVERY
THEY BETTER HOPE, AND PRAY, THAT NO ONE COMES UP WITH A COMPETITIVE PRODUCT, OR THEY CAN HAVE THEIR WINDOWS, AND OTHER CONTROLLING SOFTWARE ALL TO THEMSELVES, AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHERE ALL THEIR CUSTOMER'S, AND MONEY, HAVE DISSAPPEARED TO.
Solutions to the Problem After MSN Explorer Upgrade, my stored messages ARE GONE?
Well, I finally figured out that I was still logged in as "Admin", wich Mocrosoft forced me to do, in order to perform the up-grade.
When I logged in asmy normal user name, the files were still there, but under my user name login, so that might be your issue too?
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After MSN Explorer Upgrade, my stored messages ARE GONE?:
How to Fix After MSN Explorer Upgrade, my stored messages ARE GONE? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After login to my laptop received RunDLL error \"There was a problem starting C:\\Users\\Public\\MsUpdate\\.......\\Updatelogon.dll The specified module could not be found\" Tech Support,[Anwsered] After upgrading to Windows 7, our printer is no longer working.,Troubleshooting:After turning on computer or waking it up on start up getting an error message: Sign in: dialog box name error: Windows 7 SP1 Error,How to Fix Error - After Windows Updates, system is slow, doesn't shut down properly and seems to run better in safe mode?,Troubleshoot:After upgrading to windows 8 my optical drive and HDMI out have stopped working.,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?