After upgrading to Windows 7 Ultimate, I am unable to open Quickbooks 2007.
I went from Windows 7 Pro to Windows Ultimate a few months ago, and now I can't get my Quickbooks Pro 2007 to open.
What can I do?
original title: Programs Compatibility Application Applications Error with my Quickbooks 2007, Why?
Anwsers to the Problem After upgrading to Windows 7 Ultimate, I am unable to open Quickbooks 2007.
Uninstall the application
If given a repair option, select that - if it still does not work, uninstall the app.
Reboot your computer
Reinstall the application
Even with upgrading, you still have to reinstall some apps.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error After upgrading to Windows 7 Ultimate, I am unable to open Quickbooks 2007. has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After upgrading to Windows 7 Ultimate, I am unable to open Quickbooks 2007.:
How to Fix After upgrading to Windows 7 Ultimate, I am unable to open Quickbooks 2007. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshoot:After upgrading from Windows 7 Home to Windows 7 Pro, unable to connect to home network wirelessly,How to Resolve - Alfaclock2 won't start?,How to Fix Problem - all apps display same icon?,[Solution] After Oct 13 update, screen transitions are slow fades,[Solved] After upgrading to win 8.1 winpk filter error,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?