Wednesday, July 6, 2016

[Anwsered] ATI Radeon 3870 Overclocked Edition Drivers Not Working With Windows 7 64 bit! Also Realtek Audio drivers are not working either.

ATI Radeon 3870 Overclocked Edition Drivers Not Working With Windows 7 64 bit! Also Realtek Audio drivers are not working either.

The ATI Windows 7 drivers do not seem to work at all with my PC.
 When my PC restarted the first time during the Windows installation I got a BSOD error stating that the display driver was not responding.
 Since I wasn't able to start in safe mode (because
Windows was not finished installing) I had to go into my BIOS and enable my integrated graphics chip.
 When I booted with that I finished installing windows and then I downloaded and installed the most current Windows 7 64 bit ATI drivers.
 After the restart
I received the same BSOD error.
 After this I booted into safe mode and used device manager to disable my video card.
 The computer booted up just fine after this but there was still no way to get the ATI drivers to work properly after multiple installs all
that I get when I boot with the video card enabled is a blue screen.
 There is also a problem with my integrated Realtek sound card.
 The drivers will install but they do not work!  This is extremely frustrating to say the least.
 I have Windows 7 with no
sound and no good video drivers and no idea how to fix it.
 If anyone has any ideas please share.
 I had the same issues with the RC but I thought that by the actual release these problems would be fixed but obviously they have not been.
 

System Specs:
Processor: AMD Phenom Triple Core @2.10 Ghz
RAM: 4 GB DDR2
Video Card: ATI Radeon 3870 OC Edition with 512mb DDR4 VRAM
Mother Board: AMD A690G M2+1.0
Hard Drive: 500 GB RAID 0 Seagate Drives, 500 GB Wester Digital Drive
Operating Systems: Windows XP Professional 32 bit Service Pack 3, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

Solutions to the Problem ATI Radeon 3870 Overclocked Edition Drivers Not Working With Windows 7 64 bit! Also Realtek Audio drivers are not working either.

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Doesn't that motherboard have a ATI Radeon X1250 onboard?
How does it work with only that enabled and the 3870 completely out?

The 3870 is pretty hardcore, yes? Do you have another card?
Can you turn OFF the overclocking on it?

Blue screens are the mark of going too far in my OC experience.
The way I learned was to tweak it till it blue screens, then dial it back a notch and try that for a while.

I would have done the original OS install with only the integrated graphics and use the default driver (my experience is that 7 does a great job with finding drivers that work FOR you).
Then I would try the new card.

VP Tech Services

Tweak IE Options
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
  • Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
  • Click "Apply".
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: ATI Radeon 3870 Overclocked Edition Drivers Not Working With Windows 7 64 bit! Also Realtek Audio drivers are not working either.:

How to Fix ATI Radeon 3870 Overclocked Edition Drivers Not Working With Windows 7 64 bit! Also Realtek Audio drivers are not working either. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How Can I Fix - Attaching a dotx template to another dotx template?,Troubleshooting:Autosaved document saved over my file???,How to Resolve - Apps\/programmes not working since upgrading to Windows 8.1?,Fast Solution to Error: backing up stopped during format,How Can I Fix - avery return address lables # 8167?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?

No comments:

Post a Comment