Application stays minimized in the taskbar in Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
Application randomly stopped opening.
Tried to maximize and it won't.
Stays in taskbar. Uninstalled and reinstalled still doesn't open. Tried looking for 2nd monitor and still doesn't work.
Not sure what else to do.
Keys to the Problem Application stays minimized in the taskbar in Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
I would suggest you to perform the steps provided below:
Open the SAGE 100 Contractor and perform the steps and see if it is working.
Right click on the taskbar.
Select “Task Manager”.
Click on “Application” tab.
Right click on the “SAGE 100 Contractor” program.
First select the option “Maximize” and check if it is working.
If not, select the option “Bring to Front”.
Once you are done with this, close the program and re-open to see whether it is fixed or not.
Place the computer in clean boot and check for the issue.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
Note: Once you are done with clean boot, please follow step 7 in the article to put your computer back to normal startup.
Hope this helps!
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Application stays minimized in the taskbar in Windows 7 Pro 64 bit has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Application stays minimized in the taskbar in Windows 7 Pro 64 bit:
How to Fix Application stays minimized in the taskbar in Windows 7 Pro 64 bit with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Solution to Problem: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working,Troubleshooting:Appendixes: heading (Style) for page, numbering to look like A-1, A-2 \/ B-1, B-2 and showing in TOC,Tech Support: An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Help Bartenders!', Account: 'pop.gmail.com ', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0B,How to Fix Error - append to a table that has a new name every time it is run?,Troubleshooter of Error: Appears something when to click on a circle or square box,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open