Determining detailed virtual memory/paging file information
I got two questions about paging files:
Is there a command in Windows 7 (or even earlier versions of Windows) that will tell you how much of the total Windows paging file is being used? For example, you might have a total of 10,000MB of virtual memory, but 7000MB might only be used.
Settings tab under Computer Properties only tells you the total amount of virtual memory you have, but not how much of it is actually being used.If you have multiple internal hard disks, and you decide to spread the virtual memory workload around, you would create a small amount of paging file in several of those drives.
So for example, if you have 4GB of RAM and 4 drives, you might give each drive
a minimum of 1GB each.
My question is how does Windows make use of each of those separate paging files? Does it do it sequentially, where it uses up all of the space in first drive's paging file, and then uses up the second drive's paging file, etc.? Or does
it do it simultaneously, where it uses each file in each drive simultaneously, allocating them in some sort of round-robin fashion?
Solutions to the Problem Determining detailed virtual memory/paging file information
Check this link and i sure that it will be easy for you, cheers!
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Determining detailed virtual memory/paging file information
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Determining detailed virtual memory/paging file information:
How to Fix Determining detailed virtual memory/paging file information with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 184.108.40.206059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.220.127.116.11 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.18.104.22.168,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: How to Fix - Deleting “Snipping Tool” screen.?,How to Fix - Desktop infected with virus?,How Can I Fix - Dell XPS laptop running Windows 7, monitor switches off after 2 mins idle time, but should be set to 15 minutes?,Troubleshoot:desk top icons stopped responding also task bar icons,Troubleshooting:DEP shuts me out of internet explorer whenever I click on an item such as a picture, calendar, etc.