8 does not recognize my recovery drive
After doing an upgrade from 7 to 8 pro my recovery drive isn't being recognize .
I have a Asus laptop .
I know its there but 8 isn't showing it .
Any idea as to why ?
Keys to the Problem 8 does not recognize my recovery drive
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
- Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
- Click "Apply".
- Reboot your computer.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 8 does not recognize my recovery drive:
How to Fix 8 does not recognize my recovery drive with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Read More: Troubleshoot:64 bit Windows 7 OS can not see or access 32 Server 2003 network.,Troubleshooting:434 Disk errors Error,How to Fix Problem - 10.25.13 Not receiving e-mails?,[Anwsered] 8.1 how to disable multimedia device detection and have a private network,Troubleshoot:2.15 free of 54 5 GB what can i do Error,2 messenger tabs?,3.5 sata hard drive and plugged it in. my device manager says everythng is ok but i can,t use it,4GB of RAM causes Computer to crash,4GB RAM only 2.99GB usable,7 says "No internet access" but I have internet access. But not access to networked machines