Thursday, March 31, 2016

How Can I Fix - After I change my internet provider my computer network does not work and does not recognize my lynsys router?

After I change my internet provider my computer network does not work and does not recognize my lynsys router

After I change my internet provider my computer network does not work and does not recognize my lynsys router

Keys to the Problem After I change my internet provider my computer network does not work and does not recognize my lynsys router

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi George,
Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community Forums.
 
1.
Do you get any error message?
2.
Do you have wired or wireless internet connection?
3.
What is the make and model of the computer?
 
I would suggest you to refer to the links and follow steps given in the articles:
 
Wired and wireless network problems
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/network-connection-problem-help?T1=tab03#network-problems=windows-xp&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1
 
Resources for troubleshooting modem problems in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308022#top
 
How to troubleshoot wireless network connections in Windows XP Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870702
 
How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357#appliesto
 
If the issue persists, please contact the Internet Service provider for further assistance.
 
Hope this helps.

Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After I change my internet provider my computer network does not work and does not recognize my lynsys router:

How to Fix After I change my internet provider my computer network does not work and does not recognize my lynsys router with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: How to Fix - 64g ssd with a 500g regular drive?,Allow Unhide Rows in Protected Workbook [Solved],[Solved] Get in Excel 2007 data from Access 2007 out of self-built Queries,[Solution] How can I temporarily disable 'service manager' to install Adobe flashplayer?,[Anwsered] When I try to watch a flash video, I am told occasionally that I don't have Adobe Flash.,Solution to Error: Black screen during boot sequence,[Solved] Can't restore Windows 7 64-bit from external hard drive,How to Fix - IE 11 Enhance Protect Mode reset issue with add-on's?,Solution to Error: Internet Explorer 9 update/install error - Error Code 80092004,Upgrading to IE 8 causes cookies to get deleted when starting IE [Anwsered],Solution to Problem: All programs try to start from windows component
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix Problem - Adding Favorite Hangs IE?,How to Fix - Adobe Flash Drive will not let me uninstall it?,Troubleshooting:Adobe Flash Player operating system error Error,Troubleshoot:After a successful Windows 7 start, I connected a wireless mouse's USB to my laptop. Windows 7 failed to start normally in a subsequent start attempt.,adobe photoshop won't open and when it does it closes immediately,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded

No comments:

Post a Comment