60 day trial of MS Office!
On February 17th, I signed up for a 60 day trial of MS Office.
I received an email that it was expiring TODAY, but it has not been 60 days yet.
What can I do to extend it for the amount of time that was originally promised?
Solutions to the Problem 60 day trial of MS Office!
Unfortunately the Office trial period cannot be extended.
Did you download and install Office 2010 trial or was it pre-installed?
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 60 day trial of MS Office!:
How to Fix 60 day trial of MS Office! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: How Can You Fix - 2013 Excel does not work?,[Anwsered] 2009 da aldığım casper markalı bilgisayarımda bir sene sonra windows 7 korsan ürün olduğunu bildiriyor fakatbugüne kadar programı kabul ederken şimdi korsan yazılım kullanıyorsunuz diyor,[Solved] 700z lexmark printer,8.1 Much slower than 8 Lots of bugs [Solved],6.5 windows mobile emulator will not sync with win 7 professional [Solved],2010 Word & Excel Mail Merge - URGENT,2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !!,3 notepad.exe launch when windows 7 boot up.,3.5 sata hard drive and plugged it in. my device manager says everythng is ok but i can,t use it,64 MB graphics card and Windows 7