AC Power and Battery settings interchange on restart.
Original Title: Power Manager not working properly
Every time I restart the laptop, the settings for ac power and battery are interchanged.
I have tried creating a new power plan and that also not work.
I have windows 7 enterprise on Lenovo x301.
I also have lenovo power manager installed but
I have the same problem with the lenovo power manager uninstalled as well.
The other problem is that the machine does not go in hibernation if inactive for the required time while on battery (I have set it at 20mins now).
It does go into hibernation while on battery after being inactive for an extended time (about 2-3hrs).
If I am not mistaken, the default of one of the initial power settings was 360mins and it seems to always go by that number as opposed to any changes that I make :(
I am going mad over this..
Solutions to the Problem AC Power and Battery settings interchange on restart.
- Click the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Restart your computer.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: AC Power and Battery settings interchange on restart.:
How to Fix AC Power and Battery settings interchange on restart. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can I Fix - Add link(hyperlink) to opened tab?,Troubleshooter of Error: Action Center found error "hardware changes might not have been detected." What is this?,[Solved] Add Documents function is giving me a List Does Not Exist error in Sharepoint 2010,[Solved] add calculation to next blank cell in row,Troubleshooting:a app is stuck and won't quit downloading Error,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up