After a recent update I cannot print from my email or internet, getting Error Line 2107 "an error has occurred"
After a recent update I cannot print from my email or internet.
Where do I go to get help? I keep getting "an error has occurred" message.
Is there a number I can call to talk to a human being.
I am not very good on computers so need to speak directly
This is very frustrating as I have to copy and paste everything into Word.
Anwsers to the Problem After a recent update I cannot print from my email or internet, getting Error Line 2107 "an error has occurred"
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
- Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
- Click "Apply".
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After a recent update I cannot print from my email or internet, getting Error Line 2107 "an error has occurred":
How to Fix After a recent update I cannot print from my email or internet, getting Error Line 2107 "an error has occurred" with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded