Acer iconic w4 tablet screen froze and the cursor did not move in Windows 8 and 8.1.
Original title: my tablet hangs-windows 8/8.1
I'm using Acer iconic w4.
Initially, it started freezing when it ran using windows 8.
The screen froze and the cursor did not move.
After I updated to windows 8.1, it started hanging each time I used.
Is it due to the operating system or is it caused by
any problems with my device?
Solutions to the Problem Acer iconic w4 tablet screen froze and the cursor did not move in Windows 8 and 8.1.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Acer iconic w4 tablet screen froze and the cursor did not move in Windows 8 and 8.1.
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Acer iconic w4 tablet screen froze and the cursor did not move in Windows 8 and 8.1.:
How to Fix Acer iconic w4 tablet screen froze and the cursor did not move in Windows 8 and 8.1. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Tech Support: Acer Windows 7 Starter message "Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation"__,Fast Solution to Problem: Action centre tells me 1 problem with skype,Troubleshooter of Error: Action Center found error "hardware changes might not have been detected." What is this?,Fast Solution to Problem: Active X : I recently downloaded the Netflix program. #1. Does anyone know if this is a safe program? and #2 How do I enable Active X control in order to watch the movies on my computer?,Troubleshoot:access denied when loading software Error,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up