Acer Aspire 5738 laptop running Windows 7 shows 35% available (plugged in, not charging)
I tried the Microsoft Battery ACPI device manager solution but did not worked?
I have a extended power battery 8hrs on acer laptop.
It was working for last 6-8 months now suddenly not working.
It shuts down laptop if I remove the AC adapter power.
Solutions to the Problem Acer Aspire 5738 laptop running Windows 7 shows 35% available (plugged in, not charging)
check Control panel, Power options - has Acer put on a battery health meter here? look at anything on the left that says battery.
Other than that, whilst it's possible that the battery is defective already it is not likely. Most batteries are good for 200-300 recharges [your Acer Aspire manual will tell you this spec for your battery].
Search the forum & the Acer support site for "battery not charging" - there are several existing forum threads with good advice.
Best of luck,
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Acer Aspire 5738 laptop running Windows 7 shows 35% available (plugged in, not charging):
How to Fix Acer Aspire 5738 laptop running Windows 7 shows 35% available (plugged in, not charging) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - Accessing an XP backup on a portable hard drive attached to a windows 7 computer.?,Tech Support: Add Ins Word 2007,Troubleshooting:8gb of Ram installed in a Windows 7 64bit shows 3.12 gb usable Error,add on security does not allow this page [Solved],Troubleshoot:add a hypen in excel field Error,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up